Thursday, November 27, 2008

Married, of course

There's always a guy.

So there's this guy in the office, married, of course. We have quite a strange dynamic. He would threaten me, and I would threaten him back. He would insult me, I would insult him back. He would...yeah, you get the picture.

Sometimes he would say out loud stuff like: Kung babae ka lang babanatan na kita.

(Kiligers.)

And I would be snobby and say: Di ako papabanat sa yo na. Sa daliri na lang ni ________, mas malaki pa siguro.

(Side note: This is really how we kid around in the office, mostly green, rarely flirty though. Down and disgusting most of the time. It's quite a culture. Heh.)

But the thing is, he is actually quite sweet when we're alone---outside on the balcony most of time---smoking or just hanging out. Just this morning he asked what I wanted for Christmas.

(Double kiligers!)

I have no illusions of this going any further. I take what I can. But it does make everyday a little more fun than usual.

1 comment:

Kokoi said...

*kiligers* hehehe